Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Hiring Company (B2B):
We are one of the world’s leading provider of video-streamed live gaming solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play live games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
- To create eye catching and engaging game trailers, teasers and promotional video content
- To edit video and photographic content for the Marketing Department to provide to our partners and for promotions
- To assist in the production of video content that can be used during the creation of external communications, both generally for our website, social media and also for specific events
- Assist in the creation of storyboards
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project
- Produce finished design work for exhibitions and conferences – to include promotional videos, animations and large-scale screen content
- To undertake project specific roles for any marketing productions that needs specific assistance or ownership
- Participate in brainstorming and creative sessions to share new design perspectives, ideas and develop new visual concepts
- Ensure the appropriate use of corporate logo, colours, templates and signatures in line with the corporate guidelines
- Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
The Successful Candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience including strong technical skills in video and animation
- Skilled in the complete Adobe Creative Suite. An expert in AfterEffects, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, V-Ray.
- Strong skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator are advantageous
- Good have knowledge of various useful plug-ins/scripts of After Effects, 3ds Max, Cinema 4D
- Designing and editing creative content suitable for various platforms and purposes, with extremely strong video editing skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role in a B2B gaming environment is advantageous.