About the Hiring Company:
Our company is one of the fastest growing mobile and desktop providers of digital casino games for the online gaming industry. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivaled and we strive to create only the most engaging and evocative gaming experiences.
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst based in South Korea supporting the IP taskforce / Brand Protection team at our company. The OSINT Analyst provides research and analysis supporting the business’ efforts to prepare for, and adapt to, ever changing threat posed by software pirates and other infringers. The role requires the person to be a fluent Korean speaker and be based in South Korea as, in addition to their online research, there will also be a need for them to conduct a variety of field intelligence gathering tasks. The Analyst will need to apply their local area knowledge, as well as their advanced computer use and web research expertise to provide near real-time intelligence from a combination of social media, dark web and offline sources of information and social media analysis in support of strategic priorities.
- Conduct collection and exploitation of Publicly Available Information (PAI) via use of OSINT tools in support of strategic objectives.
- Conduct exploitation of social media and public accessible databases.
- Conduct research into current strategic priorities on a number of deep and dark web forums and chatrooms.
- Produce Open Source intelligence (OSINT) Reports and other OSINT network analysis products.
- Gather, synthesize, and analyse open source intelligence information in support of objectives related to software piracy and the provision of clone games to the market in South Korea.
- Conduct intelligence gathering visits to offline casinos in South Korea to identify evidence of additional potential infringers.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Brand protection and legal team to produce finished intelligence products, including evidence packs.
- Assess and provide recommendations on emerging threats to the business in the market.
- Respond to Requests for Information.
The Successful Candidate:
- 1+ years demonstrated intelligence experience w/Masters Degree or 3+ years w/ Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated experience in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of PAI or social media
- Experience utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) OSINT tools and applications (e.g, FOCA, SILO, SCRAAWL, Data Miner, and Babel)
- Prior analytical training relating to source intelligence (e.g., OSINT, HUMINT or GEOINT)
- Fluent in both Korean and English.
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills:
- Ideally would have demonstrated knowledge and experience collecting and exploiting from deep web and dark web information.
- Graduate of some type of professional OSINT Training courses