Location: Office in Manila/Taipei, Asia
About the Hiring Company:
We are a leading content provider to the iGaming Industry, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated and mobile-focused. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivaled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo.
Your responsibilities will be driving growth and developing long-term relationships with the assigned clients. You will need to understand your portfolio of accounts, know who the decision makers and all other relevant stakeholders are. These can be different from account to account, like Casino Directors, Owners, MDs, Casino Operations, CRM or Marketing people etc.
The accounts you’ll be taking care of are top class, industry leading operators, so if you think you can deal with that, get in touch.
- Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers;
- Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers;
- Act as main point of contact within the organization for your customers;
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department;
- Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators;
- Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management.
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and communication skills;
- 3+ years doing Sales/Account Management/CS for preferably iGaming, if not, relevant industry;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it;
- A problem solver proactive approach;
- Proficiency in English and Korean
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.