Location: Remote, Kuala Lumpur
Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mastermind to develop and execute our innovative streamer marketing and creative campaigns.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times; who deeply understands the streamers / influencers world, then you are the person we are looking for. An exciting multi-function marketing role in fast growing global digital platform services company; looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and confident degree level professional with experience or proven interest in bringing value to the Marketing department.
As the Streamer & Influencer Marketing Manager, youâ€™ll manage the sourcing, content creation, performance tracking and the planning and execution of successful streamer campaigns. Ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and audience engagement across a range of social platforms and be able to report on the effectiveness of your activity.
Youâ€™ll have previous experience in social media and influencer marketing and be comfortable multi-tasking and leading your own projects. You are happy with using social listening and analytics tools.
- Lead a team of marketing executives and execute marketing campaigns for streamers.
- Coordinate all streamer marketing activities and regularly reporting to the Streamer manager of Asia.
- Work with the Streamer manager â€“ Asia, to outline the companyâ€™s streamer marketing strategy, activity roadmap, and annual budget.
- Develop and implement comprehensive streamer marketing strategies to increase game visibility and engagement among streamers and the gaming community.
- Identify, recruit and build relationships with talents / individuals to stream from multiple social platforms.
- Manage, train, support and monitor relevant influencers / agencies to provide content direction for both in-house and external streamers to reach company's goals.
- Oversee day-to-day activities including content and performance strategies.
- Develop content strategy for streamers and curate ideas suitable for good streaming content.
- Develop training / product information decks and present sessions for streamer product training.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers; by researching social media trends, competitor's activities, industry experts, events, target audience and users related to company's products.
- Create and manage the companyâ€™s channels to enable platforms for in-house streamers to create content from.
- Develop and execute strategies to amplify social campaigns and follower growth for the companyâ€™s channels.
- Coordinate with the local marketing team to create streamer marketing strategies that work across different languages, target markets, channels, objectives and schedules.
- Manage the editing and publishing of content to promote our products in the best channels.
- Manage / script / support responses to social media channel inquiries, DMs, and comments to maintain and optimize engagement.
- Negotiating fair rates, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Support streamers with design and creative media, merchandise and viewer engagement campaigns.
- Monitor, analyse and report social media insights to regularly evaluate and optimize content strategy.
The Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Media / Communications or related field
- 1 - 2 years of Influencer marketing experience
- Preferrably someone with iGaming experience
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing
- Someone who is alreadyÂ in Malaysia
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Fluent in english and Mandarin
- Outstanding project management skills; and super organised (youâ€™ll work on multiple projects at once), with high attention to detail
- Project management skills: Effectively manage campaigns, ensuring theyâ€™re delivered on time, to a high standard;
- Knowledge of relevant platform and tools (e.g. Vamp / Grin / Upfluence / Whalar etc)
- Understanding social media usage habits of key markets in Asia is a plus.
- Skills in graphic designing (Canva, Photoshop, Ai or video editing)