About the Hiring Company (B2C):
Our company is start-up internet gaming company that is registered in the British Virgin Islands. On-board are key staff with 30+ years of experience in the online gaming industry. We have over 40 products that we will launch in three markets namely India, Thailand, and Indonesia.
We aim to compete with Tier 1 competitors and be a benchmark in the industry in 5 years. We are all working remotely for now with a base in Manila.
- Manage updates and maintenance of brand websites.
- Maintain communications and build strong relationships with media networks or agencies.
- Plan, execute, monitor and analyze digital marketing campaigns & promotions.
- Research demographic or target audience to understand the best communication channel and maximize exposure.
- Create creative communication output (e.g., banners, marketing & promotional materials) to ensure adherence to branding guidelines.
- Setting up digital campaigns on multiple platforms, including (but not limited to) Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Ads. Supervise all supporting campaign items (Content, design, budgeting, and others);
- Manage Social Media accounts and online activities.
- Manage marketing communication channels.
- Actively contribute ideas for campaigns and market trends.
- Meet deadlines set for campaigns and reports.
The Successful Candidate:
- Good command in English / Indonesian
- At least 1-year experience in online gaming with digital marketing skills
- Flexible and can adapt quickly to changing environments
- Currently in the Philippines
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate