About the Hiring Company:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Finance Manager to join a new entrant to the fast-growing crypto-currency iGaming sector. The candidate should feel comfortable handling the companyâ€™s finances. You should live and breathe numbers, provide insight into the sector from your hands on experience, provide company budgets and deliver performance reports.
As a new operator the candidate should be prepared to elevate to a C-Level position, after a period of delivering a positive impact.
- Develop and execute a plan to onboard new accounting, banking and financial instruments and services to facilitate the new business.
- Maintain general accounting, cost accounting, payables and receivables, and general ledger reconciliation for the business.
- Ensures appropriate cash flow to satisfy business demands by managing the company's reporting, cash flow projections, and balance sheet items.
- Monitors the organization's banking activity and maintains bank balances.
- Review financial-related contracts with the legal department.
- Work under and with the Company Director in the preparation andÂ allocation of financial reports for the company.
- Advise departments with budgeting questions and needs.
- Oversee the regular payments of company invoices ensuring they areÂ on timeand of the correct amount.
- Review multiple reports on a weekly basis on the companyâ€™s financialÂ expenditures by various departments.
- Craft policies regarding the financial spendings for several lower-levelÂ departments.
The Successful Candidate:
- 6+ years in similar finance manager roles
- 3+ years in the Crypto iGaming is a must.
- Deep knowledge of the financial requirements pertaining to supportingÂ an iGaming business within Curacao or the Isle of Man jurisdiction.
- Comfortable in delivering requirements for financial audits.
- Degree in finance or economics
- Good communication skills
- Strong drive and positive attitude | Self-Starter
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships.