About the Hiring Company:
The Regional Business Partnership Manager drives and manages the most strategic regional client accounts. The objective is to continue the strong business growth across all regions, driving growth at a regional level with solid commercial propositions and operational performance.
Work independently to anticipate issues and identify areas for improvement in client accounts.
- Be the lead in solving client issues and custom requests as needed, to maintain a healthy and strong service for our clients.
- Work closely with our internal teams.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with strategy clients and partners, ensuring strong communication with key issues and opportunities.
- Explore and implement projects with Country Managers and Account Managers as needed.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clients
- Collate and assess market inlets and client information and feedback into internal teams
- Manage critical escalations between the business and the client.
The Successful Candidate:
- 3 years’ experience in the online gaming industry
- Previous work experience in a similar Business Partnership role
- Good understanding of key performance indicators in online gaming industry
- Ability to influence key decision makers at executive and C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Bilingual in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Ability to speak and write another language (e.g., Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesia, Japanese, Korean) would be a plus.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.