About the Hiring Company:
We are a company that provides B2B product support services. We provide 24/7 continuous support to keep the products running at their best and we are always striving to deliver the highest standard in first line technical support, to meet even the toughest business needs of our corporate customers.
We are looking for a passionate team worker to join our company to support our business.
Technical Project Manager(TPM) is the central of product support, you need to be proactive at work.
You will need to interact with internal and external parties in both Chinese and English (verbal and written communication).
An excellent communication skillset is crucial for you to be success in this position.
Support client side directly
- Be the front line technical service to assist clients to proceed correct implementation for product or feature take on.
- Support daily operation regarding technical inquiries with internal and external parties.
- Be able to compose high level specification from client’s request to communicate with development team
What you need to prepare before engaging with clients
- Compose product support document to bring the clients on board.
- Join technical discussion with internal or external teams to understand products
- Convey messages clearly in daily operation and presentations
Cultivate the foundations for your success
- Handle required documentation for the project such as project charter, project updates and reporting etc.
- Be able to evaluate the work process in cross functional teams, find the gaps and to facilitate process improvement
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; familiars with flowcharts, diagrams and be able to present data in proper reports
The Successful Candidate:
- 3 years of similar work experience (such as tech pm, software pm, pm)
- Familiar with the software development process; not necessary for technical background but nice to have
- Engage with higher level management to understand business requirements
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the projects and is directly accountable for its success.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Has overall responsibility for project planning & managing allocated resources
- Manage all phases of a project: Initiating, planning, execution, monitoring/control and closing.
- Define project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations.
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.