About the Hiring Company:
A B2C iGaming company is looking for a Assistant Acquisition and Affiliates Manager to be based in Manila.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Work with relevant departments to make sure acquisition campaigns are up and running such as creative design, landing page, bonus setup, etc
- Work with CRM to come up with new promotions every month for retention
- Closely work with CS to get customer feedback and relay to other departments for improvement
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Look for new affiliates and build rapports with existing one.
- Do weekly and monthly reports
- Assist marketing team with digital marketing campaigns and lead ongoing management of digital touch points such landing pages, social channels and mobile
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Manage digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience in B2C online gambling industry is a must.
- Strong acquisition experience, bring in new FTDs from whatever channel, be it paid media or affiliates.
- Strong affiliate network in Indonesia.
- Willing to relocate to Manila
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
- Experience in Digital Marketing in iGaming.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS.