iGaming company (B2B) is looking for a Account Manager.
We are looking for a person of influence to learn all there is to know about our products and services. Confident and personable, you will forge lasting relationships with our key customers. You will build trust, acting with professionalism and integrity at all times and regularly engaging with operators in positive, productive dialogue, often during face-to-face meetings with the ultimate goal of growing revenue for the business.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key customers
- Act as the main point of contact between customers and the business at all times
- Represent the entire range of the company’s products looking to upsell where possible
- Forecast, track and analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Propose and manage growth and promotional incentives for your customers
- Resolve daily queries, commercial issues and manage critical escalations
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the online gaming industry, notably in Asia
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- 1-2 years of iGaming experience is a must have
- Experience in Account Management and/or Sales
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for developing relationships and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Excellent planning and organization skills with a strong drive for success
- R.O.C passport holder
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Dynamic working environment in a large international company
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.
SmartRecruitment.com is our responsible recruitment partner for this position, they are a consultancy firm within recruitment/head-hunting. SmartRecruitment.com support their clients in recruiting iGaming and casino experts. SmartRecruitment.com have local teams in both Europe (Barcelona, Malta and Stockholm) and Asia (Manila and Taichung/Taipei)