Location: Remote, Thailand
About the Hiring Company:
An exciting multi-function marketing role in fast growing global digital platform services company is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and confident degree level professional with experience or proven interest in bringing value to the Marketing department.
We are looking for a strategic problem solver, proactive B2B Marketing Manager to drive branding and marketing for Thailand. Within this role, you will work closely with the Country Manager, Director of Marketing and Marketing Manager B2C (Thailand) for the development and management of B2B marketing activities, implementation and results. These may include but not limited to managing marketing efforts and a variety of tasks to establish commercial growth; brand position and awareness; lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, website content and sales collateral.
This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with partners, clients, vendors, and senior leaders. As such, you should have a deep understanding of the iGaming industry, proven experience and established network within the industry and the Thai market is a must.
- Develop and manage marketing activities that support the increase of our brand awareness at both levels of industry (B2B) and through partner channels (B2B2C).
- Manage end to end B2B marketing delivery, including key messages, product marketing, copy and design.
- Build excellent relationships with affiliates, forums, partners and their related channels to support business development activities.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure the brand is well positioned and appropriate content is pushed to various channels with partners, their affiliates and related groups.
- Establish and nurture relationships with marketing counterparts of our partners to increase collab / co-op campaigns.
- Take charge of collaborations with partners to accelerate the growth of SEO driven websites that permeates the brand in the market.
- Support the Country Manager / Business Development team and Account Management team to develop, build and execute strategies to acquire additional market share and brand voice.
- Research and regularly report to the Country Manager and on the local market to gauge competitorsâ€™ promotions and events.
- Identify and nurture key affiliates with incentives, to secure the best deals, push campaigns and grow our brand share of voice in Thailand.
- Manage content calendar with B2C Marketing team and Streamer Management team to ensure alignment for approved events, promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Provide high level reporting, KPI tracking and commentary.
The Successful Candidate:
- Native fluency in Thai and strong proficiency in English.
- Proven experience in online gaming industry is a must, experience as an affiliate manager or account manager is an advantage.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills, creative, and result oriented.
- Has working experience in the related field (B2B Marketing).
- Organized and detail-oriented