Location: Remote, Asia
An exciting multi-function marketing role in fast growing global digital platform services company; looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and confident degree level professional with experience or proven interest in bringing value to the Marketing department.
We are looking for a strategic problem solver, proactive Marketing Manager to drive branding and marketing. Within this role, you will work closely with the Country Operations Manager and collaborate with the VP of Business Development for business development opportunities; and you will execute a large variety of interesting tasks to establish commercial growth. Besides social media and digital marketing, this role requires deep understanding of Korean i-gaming industry, proven experience and established network within the industry is a must.
- Develop and manage marketing campaigns that support the increase of our brand awareness at both levels of industry and players.
- Manage end to end marketing campaign activities, including the delivery of key messages, product marketing, merchandising, copy and social media channels.
- Ensure that our brand is well positioned and appropriate content, reviews on various channels.
- Manage content calendar to ensure alignment with approved marketing campaigns.
- Research and regularly reporting to the Country Operations Manager on the local market to gauge competitors’ promotions and events.
- Support the Country Manager / Business Development team to develop, build and execute strategies to acquire additional market share and brand voice.
- Establish and nurture relationships with local operators increase collab / co-op campaigns.
- Managing and building excellent relationships with affiliates, forums, influencers, streamers and partners to support business development activities.
- Identify and nurturing key affiliates and working closely with them to generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Negotiation of deals, campaigns, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Establish and drive content for SEO, social media channels (in and outside of country), that is relevant to the market.
- Monitor social media insight/analytics to regularly evaluate and modify the content strategy.
- Providing high level reporting, KPI tracking and commentary.
The Successful Candidate:
- Native fluency in Korean and strong proficiency in English
- 2-3 years of experience in iGaming is a MUST
- Proven experience in online gaming industry is a must, experience as an affiliate manager. Marketing manager or account manager is an advantage.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills, creative, and result oriented
- Strong understanding of i-gaming trends, keywords and SEO
- Organized and detail-oriented
If the position has caught your attention and you wish to apply, please upload your CV along with your contact info. If you want to know more about the position.